THEME 05: FIREFLY - LIVE PREVIEW
Color scheme inspired by Alice Zhang’s “Water Balloons” print, which was also used for the sidebar image.
Left OR right sidebar
- Note: the spacing between the posts and the sidebar can look a little funky in the preview, but should be fine on the actual blog.
Custom blog title
Up to 6 custom links
400 by 800px sidebar image (check to see if it fits your screen resolution)
Show/hide blog title
Leave the credit where it is
Do not claim the code as your own, repost, or use it as a base.
Please like or reblog if you use it, and feedback is always welcome.
REBELLION | THEME #010 by rockwithyous
- Sidebar Background Image: 250px [width] x 750px [height]
- Webkit Scrollbar
- 3 Customizable Links [hover over the box]
- Hover over post for Tags [appears on the right side]
- 2 Customizable Sidebar Titles: Title One & Title Two
- Quick-Reblog Option
- Everything else is easy to customize in Appearance [since the coding itself is complicated]
Yey! 10th theme! Proud of this one since its the first theme I made that has cool transitions and stuff. I hope you guys like this one. And sorry again for the delay! :)
Oh and please LIKE/REBLOG if you’ll use; notes motivate and inspire me! :) x
[THEME #26 - Karneval]
- 400/500 size posts
- Fading Images
- 8 Sidebar Images
- Sidebar Images’ height and width should be 300px !!!!!
- 8 Custom Links on Sidebar Images!
- Grayscale Images with Color Hover
- Infinite Scrolling Option
- Corner Image Option ( I highly suggest you to use one with a transparent background )
- Show Captions/Tags
- Music Player
- Notes code belongs to Zuvia.
- Chat Post code belongs to Yukoki.
- Music Player belongs to Gyapo.
- Sidebar images are taken from here.
- Flipping Circle Slideshow code is from Codrops!
I know it is too colorful XD But colors are customizable!
Also about this theme, you have 8 sidebar images and 8 links on those, you can see how it works on the preview, I suggest you to upload all of 8 images and not any thing less than that. ( Images’ size should be 300px/300px !!! )
Also perma colors ( notes, date and reblog ) are connected to navi colors, so keep that in mind while customizing!
Please check the credits and LIKE or REBLOG if you are going to use.
Best viewed in Chrome!
Give Me Love theme
like if you’re using it.
- 200px width for sidebar image (any height)
- 4 customizable links
- poster should be 180 x 260 px (it will resize automatically)
- a tutorial on how to customize is provided after the cut
♥ bias page #2 by jaesoonie
So I decided to try something else concerning my bias page and I came up with this. The first one is a simple version, just the pictures and when you hover you get the person’s name. The second version has profiles. Basically if you click the picture the profile comes up [another picture, a title, a description and a link (or more if you want to add)].
I used the same guys I have on my page because I was too lazy to put other pictures. Sizes: 100x100px and for the profiles pictures 200x150px.
There are three rows with 6 pictures each, in total there’s 18 but you can take some off. Although if you’re thinking of putting more I wouldn’t advise you to choose the profile version. Actually if you have very few biases or too many I wouldn’t advise it either. Only if it’s in the range of 11 and 18 people. In the simple version feel free to resize the pictures if you want.
Like or reblog if using. ^^
Any problem or questions don’t hesitate to ask.
004. THE CELL - THEME PACK» Click on the thumbnails for larger screencaps » Codes are at the previews, please also make sure to read the info
in the code link posts for specific theme instructions
From left to right:
- Id » live preview (temporary) | static preview & uncontained + header preview
- Ego » live preview (temporary) | static preview
- Superego » live preview (temporary) | static preview
[ QUIRKS ]
basically an about me pageHow to install a page:
- Go to your customize page, scroll down the gray left sidebar until you see pages
- click on add a page and a screen should come up asking for the page url and some other options
- Create your url. And where it says standard layout, click on it and choose custom layout
- Plug in the code, click create page then save page
- You are done.
**hover over the boxes for the information to appear
- Sidebar image is 160px
- All colors customizable
- Up to seven custom links
- Header background image (check ‘Custom Header’ if you want to upload your own)
- Header size - default is ‘Full Header’ which extends across the entire page. Uncheck that box if you want a shorter header.
- By default, there is a divider between sidebar and posts. Uncheck ‘Show Divider’ if you do not want that border.
- Post width: 400/500px
- Webkit scrollbar
- Background image
Don’t steal, redistribute, remove/move credit, use/redistribute as base codes. Reset defaults for the color scheme in the live preview.
*Please like/reblog if you use this theme
ABOUT PAGE #001 by VelocityThemes
A 10-minute project turns out to be better than I thought~
this is a page theme recommended for ‘about me’ pages :)
- One square 240x240 picture (original picture can be bigger as long as kept square)
- Borders on hover
- Image fade when hovered
- Using tables the text will be kept in the center of the box!
KEEP CREDITS INTACT WHILST USING / LIKE OR REBLOG IF YOU WANT TO USE THIS OR IS USING~